|Home||Open Account||Help||16 users online|
Excursions: PV Berlin to Vermont July 7-8 - jberlin
Trainorders.com recommends payments to be made with Paypal only!! Avoid sending checks unless you know the person.
July 7-8, 2018
Come join us as we attach the Berlin to the back of Amtrak’s Vermonter for a Washington DC to St Albans VT round trip. In this changing climate for PV trips, we feel now is the time to get as much use as possible out of these vintage rail cars because we just don't know what the future holds. Trip details are as follows:
Going 7/7/2018, read down (#54) SCHEDULE Return 7/ 8/2018, read up (#57)
7:30 AM Washington Union Station 10:25 PM
9:18 AM Philadelphia 30th St. Station 8:25 PM
10:43AM New York Penn Station 6:25PM
8:40 PM St Albans VT Station 9:25 AM
Saturday July 7, 2018 Depart Washington DC @7:30am attached to Amtrak’s Vermonter (Train 54), where a Continental Breakfast awaits. Join us for some high speed running on the Northeast Corridor, the Nation’s busiest railroad, as our train races northward to additional boarding stops in Philadelphia and New York City. After plunging into the depths of New York Penn Station, our train will cross the massive Hell Gate Bridge, giving spectacular views of the Manhattan skyline. Enjoy a leisurely lunch as we travel north along the route of the former New Haven Railroad. Dinner will be served as our train winds north through picturesque Vermont mountain vistas and bucolic farmlands. Experience for yourself why Vermont is called the Green Mountain State. Our arrival in St Albans VT is scheduled for 8:40pm.
For those staying overnight on board the Berlin, our Car Attendant will turn down beds at your request, so you can enjoy a restful night’s sleep while parked in St Albans. All rooms have their own private showers.
Sunday July 8, 2018 Overnight passengers can sleep in or awaken to fresh coffee and breakfast as we prepare for our early morning departure from St Albans VT at 9:25am. As the Berlin glides southward, settle into your comfortable seating, and relive rail travel’s golden age. Lunch and supper will be served en route with an evening arrival in Washington DC Union Station scheduled for 10:25pm.
ROUND TRIP FARES
July 7-8, 2018 Round Trip from Washington, Philadelphia or New York to St Albans VT and return.
1. PRIVATE BEDROOM SUITE (Single Occupancy) – includes round trip transportation, all meals en route and overnight accommodations in St Albans $1565/person single occupancy
2. PRIVATE BEDROOM SUITE (Double Occupancy) – includes round trip transportation, all meals en route and overnight accommodations in St Albans $949/person double occupancy
3. DAY RIDER ECONOMY FARE – includes round trip transportation accommodating 4-6 passengers per room suite. Includes Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on Saturday July 7, and Lunch and Dinner on July 8. Accommodations and breakfast in St Albans are on your own. $550/person
ONE WAY FARES
July 7, 2018 – NORTHBOUND from Washington DC, Philadelphia or New York City to St Albans VT
4. PRIVATE BEDROOM SUITE (Single Occupancy) on Saturday July 7, 2018 - Includes transportation from Washington DC, Philadelphia or New York City, and all meals en route. $699/person single occupancy
5. PRIVATE BEDROOM SUITE (Double Occupancy) on Saturday July 7, 2018 - Includes transportation from Washington DC, Philadelphia or New York to St Albans VT, and all meals en route. $425/person double occupancy
6. DAY RIDER ECONOMY FARE on
Saturday July 7, 2018 – Includes transportation from Washington DC, Philadelphia or New York City to St Albans VT, accommodating 4-6 passengers per room suite. Includes Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner en route. $299/person
July 8, 2018 – SOUTHBOUND from St Albans VT to New York City, Philadelphia or Washington DC
7. PRIVATE BEDROOM SUITE (Single Occupancy) on Sunday July 8, 2018 (Southbound) - Includes transportation from St Albans to New York City, Philadelphia or Washington DC, and all meals en route. $699/person single occupancy
8. PRIVATE BEDROOM SUITE (Double Occupancy) on Sunday July 8, 2018 (Southbound) - Includes transportation from St Albans to New York City, Philadelphia or Washington DC, and all meals en route. $425/person double occupancy
9. DAY RIDER ECONOMY FARE on Sunday July 8, 2018 (Southbound) – includes transportation from St Albans VT to New York 'City, Philadelphia or Washington DC, accommodating 4-6 passengers per room suite. Includes Lunch and Dinner en route. $295/person
CONDITIONS OF TICKET PURCHASE
1. No refund or credit of purchased tickets after June 15, 2018, other than by operator's cancellation of the trip or reselling of the space. Reservations are not transferable and may not be resold without the consent of the operator.
2. Trip does not include ground transportation, Day Rider lodging in St Albans, personal incidental charges, or meals except for meal service as described above while on board the Berlin.
3. Deep River Rail Ventures, LLC makes every effort to accommodate the physically challenged; however, the Berlin as a historic railroad car is not wheelchair accessible. Operator requires those passengers requiring special assistance from others to travel with someone who is able to assist them. Those with special dietary needs / food allergies must notify the reservations agent at least two weeks in advance of the trip; please include a note on your order form or in the Comments blank when making reservations online.
4. Passengers may also board at other intermediate stops; please contact Kevin Moore to confirm a particular station other than Washington DC, Philadelphia or New York City.
5. The General Conditions for tours, trips, excursions and events as published on the Berlin Sleeping Car web site (www.SleepOnATrain.com) apply. By making a reservation, participants agree to be bound by both the General and these specific Conditions.
6. Deep River Rail Ventures, LLC strongly urges passengers to purchase trip insurance, especially in this season of unprecedented changes from Amtrak.
For more information about private railcar Berlin, please see the car’s web site at www.SleepOnATrain.com.
RESERVE/BUY ONLINE NOW at www.SleepOnATrain.com
QUESTIONS? Contact Kevin Moore. Email: email@example.com or call 814-229-6354.
Web Page: http://www.SleepOnATrain.com/public-trips.html